Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I Been Thinking

What have you been thinking of?

I have been thinking of a time where peace overflows and joy reigns supreme. 
Where life’s pleasures are plentiful and pain has ceased to be.
A time and place where one can lift their hands in praise.
Sing of His glory and find rest, knowing all burdens have been removed. 
I have been thinking of love that last forever and has no limits.
A love that can not be touched by outside forces and danged by pain.
I have been thinking of joy, peace and pain, the emotional stress they bring if not handled correctly.  
I have been thinking about life and it's true meaning.
What are you thinking?

"Adrienne Vanterpool"

No comments:

Post a Comment

    Contact Us:                                        (757) 726-7580       avmnotary@gmail.com    I am authorized to perform remote online ...

Pages

Total Pageviews

Labels